Yes! Apparently, we are versatile. We want to thank Anastasia at The Love of a Dog blog for nominating us for the Versatile Blogger Award. As per the requirements of the award, we are revealing 7 things about ourselves. See below.
1. Bella: My favorite possession is a green, squeaky sneaker that my older brother Marty gave me. Marty is in heaven so I cherish this toy and never let it too far out of sight.
DiDi: My favorite possession is a plush goose toy. Bella gave it to me when I turned 1. I like to lay down and hold it in my mouth like a pacifier.
2. Bella: I am most happy when I have all my humans in the house.
DiDi: I am most happy when my mommy is cooking chicken. When I was a small pup, I was on a diet of raw chicken and rice. Ever since then, the scent of chicken makes me drool.
3. Bella: I don’t dig holes anymore. Once DiDi and I were digging one huge hole in the yard and we unearthed a bee hive buried in the soil. I got stung multiple times and our daddy had to rush us to the hospital.
DiDi: I love to dig holes and have forgotten about the bee stinging incident. I don’t think the bees meant it.
4. Bella: I have finer hair than DiDi.
DiDi: My hair is thick and tightly curled.
5. Bella: My nick-name is “Ciao Bella.”
DiDi: My nick-name is “Tugboat.”
6. Bella and DiDi: We have strange sleeping habits. Often in the middle of the night, we switch beds. Sometimes, it is nice to sleep in a place with a different view.
7. Bella: Even though we are different, DiDi is my best friend. I love her.
DiDi: I would be lost without Bella. Literally, I would be lost, she keeps me from going places I shouldn’t. Also, she is a great older sister. I love her.
Finally, we will be nominating 15 of our fellow bloggers for this award later today. Keep your eyes open for a message from us. Once again thank you to Anastasia and to all of our readers!
Bella and DiDi